University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Cluj Napoca – Medical Schools in Romania
The Faculty of Medicine was founded in 1919 and since the early 90’s has been a part of the University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Cluj Napoca – rapidly becoming one of the leading medical schools in Romania.
The university is considered to be a very prestigious academic institution in Romania, and is ranked among the top three universities in the country.
Today over 5,000 students attend the various study programs available at the university.
The city of Cluj Napoca is situated in northwestern Romania, in the Transylvania region, about 330 km north-west of the capital Bucharest. It is the second largest city in Romania and an important national center for culture, industry and education.
The university has been conducting study programs in English and in French since 1997 and has trained hundreds of international students.
The University’s International Program Offers:
1) General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
2) Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
3) Pharmacology: 5-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
* By the 4th clinical year students are required to know Romanian.
1) General Medicine: $6,600 per year
2) Dentistry: $6,600 per year
3) Pharmacology: $6,600 per year
Approximately $600 per month
1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
2) Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
Back to Study Medicine in Romania