University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Iași
Today, over 3,000 students attend the various programs at the university, among which 600 are international students.
The University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Iași was founded in 1879 and is one of the best medical schools in Romania. named after Grigore T. Popa, who was a physician and one of the founders of the university.
The university is located in the historical and cultural city of Iași, one of the largest cities in the country, located in northeastern Romania.
Back to Study Medicine in Romania
International Program Offers :
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- General Medicine: $6,600 per year
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- Approximately $660 per month (The univeristy offers housing options)