About the University
Šafárik University was founded in 1959 in the city of Košice, located in eastern Slovakia and includes one of the best medical schools in Slovkia. Košice is the second largest city in Slovakia and is considered to be the capital of the eastern region of the country.
About the Place
Šafárik University is named after Pavel Jozef Šafárik, a 19th century Slovak philologist, poet, and historian.
The university has been operating an English program since 1995 and has over 600 international graduates so far.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 6-year program with a degree as MDDr. - "Medicinae Dentalis Doctor" - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology & Chemistry
- General Medicine: 10,500 Euro per year
- Dentistry: 11,000 Euro per year
- Approximately $700 per month (The univeristy offers housing options) Visit the official website