Charles University - Hradec Králové
About the University
This university is not represented by "Medical Doctor".
Charles University in Hradec Kralove was named after its hometown. The Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove was founded in 1945, as a branch of Charles University which is the leading medical school in the Czech Republic.
Today, more than 1,300 students study general medicine & dentistry in the faculty.
About the Place
Hradec Kralove is the historical & cultural center of the eastern region of Czech Republic & is located 100 km from the capital Prague.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma) Entrance Exams: Written exam in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry & either Physics or Maths (according to the applicant’s preference) An interview oriented towards the personality and motivation of the applicant
- General Medicine: 310,000 CZK per year.
- Dentistry: 340,000 CZK per year
- Approximately 450 € per month (The university provides accommodations for around 100 € per month)