Charles University - Hradec Králové
About the University
Charles University in Hradec Kralove was named after its hometown. The Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove was founded in 1945, as a branch of Charles University which is the leading medical school in the Czech Republic.
Today, more than 1,300 students study general medicine & dentistry in the faculty.
About the Place
Hradec Kralove is the historical & cultural center of the eastern region of Czech Republic & is located 100 km from the capital Prague.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma) Entrance Exams: Written exam in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry & either Physics or Maths (according to the applicant’s preference) An interview oriented towards the personality and motivation of the applicant
- General Medicine: 310,000 CZK per year.
- Dentistry: 340,000 CZK per year
- Approximately $600 per month (The university provides accommodations for around $150 per month)