About the University
Masaryk University in Brno is the second largest university in the Czech Republic. The school was founded in 1919 as a counterpart to Charles University in Prague. Today, the university is composed of 9 academic faculties, including their International Medical School.
About the Place
Masaryk University is located in the city of Brno, which is the second largest city in the Czech Republic. The city has a rich history and offers a colorful and exceptional cultural life making it one of the most popular medical schools in the Czech Republic.
M.D. International Studies is an innovative pre medical program that prepares students for the European Medical Schools entrance exam. We officially represent several medical schools in Europe which are much more affordable and accessible than medical schools in the US. Whether you are seeking a career in medicine, dentistry, or as a veterinarian, our course will help you realize your future in medicine.
At MD International Studies we understand that acceptance to medical schools has become increasingly difficult and almost impossible to achieve. Unfortunately, some of the brightest and most passionate students are deterred by these odds and decide not to pursue a medical career.
Since MD International Studies has helped over 1,000 students with acceptance to medical faculties abroad and the US. Through our unique connection with institutions, our course not only prepares students for entrance exams for international medical schools, but guarantees acceptance. In just 16-weeks you will learn biology, chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology. The course is taught by doctors, medical students and paramedics, in order to give students a clear, dynamic, and medically oriented understanding of the material. We offer small classes and personal tutoring in order to assure that our students acquire all the essential medical knowledge perfectly.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. - "Medicinae Dentalis Doctor" - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- General Medicine: $13,500 per year
- Dentistry: $15,500 per year
- Approximately $650 per month (The university also offers housing)