About the University
This university is represented by "Medical Doctor" in all its branches around the world.
Palacky University in Olomouc was founded in 1573 as a public academic institution. In 2017, 20,395 students attend the university and there are 8 faculties, including the excellent medical faculty which is one of the leading medical schools in the Czech Republic.
About the Place
The university is located in the city of Olomouc, located in the eastern part of the Czech Republic. The city has a rich legacy with historical monuments and architectural structures scattered throughout the countryside.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language, students of Medical Doctor are exempt from this test
- General Medicine: €10,500 per year
- Dentistry: €11,800 per year
- Approximately €450 per month (The university provides accommodations for €100 per month).