Pre-med in Stockholm
Join our Pre-med course in Stockholm!
Medical Doctor International Academy now offers a Pre-Med course which prepares students for European Medical school Admission tests. The courses are held in Stockholm and Tel Aviv every four months.
Study Medicine Abroad in English
Unlike medical schools in Sweden, the medical schools we represent in Europe do not require a pre-med course load and a bachelor degree. Students must have a high-school diploma and pass the medical school entrance exam. After that, med students are evaluated according to their performance and grades achieved in the European med school.
Studying medicine in Europe is an excellent solution for students who cannot afford or get into medical schools in their own country. There are several excellent medical programs taught in English which you can review here on our Study Medicine Abroad page.
Why 'Medical Doctor' Pre-med Course?
- Over 12 years of experience in preparing students for medical studies abroad.
- Small classes that guarantee personal attention.
- Our student have many options when it comes to continued medical studies. Our course not only prepares students for medical school in Europe, but also for the United States & Canada.
- Our premed course costs less than others, is more time effective (only 16-weeks), and has a higher success rate than similar courses offered by the universities abroad.
- The program is designed to fit the demands of medical faculties abroad and therefore includes a large amount of academic material that will help students in their first pre-clinical years of school.
- A meticulous & high level of didactic instruction.
- During our premed course, we have representatives from some of the leading universities abroad come to our headquarters to speak with the students.
- All of our staff has a medical background and is trained educational instruction.
About the course
Length of our Premedical course:
– October Course: 16 weeks,5 days /week – 4h/d
– February Course: 16 weeks, 5 days /week – 4h/d
Additionally Extra- Revision Classes will be available according to Student’s needs and request.
Our premedical Course subjects:
Included Course material
– PowerPoint Presentations available for all Subjects
– Practice books for all subjects
– Past-Examination Papers/Questions
Dates and registration
Dates for pre-med courses in Stockholm:
October Course 07.10.2019-30.01.2020
February course 03.02.2020-22.05.2020
Process of Registration:
1. Sign our Agreement
2. Pay the Registration-fee of 5000 SEK – this is part of the Total Course-fee – this will save you a spot in our Course!
3. Remaining Payment should be done when the Course starts – Payment can be done in several Installments.
– Bank transfer