SAT Biology E/M1,000 $ Registration
Experience the effectiveness and the convenience of our SAT Biology E/M Test online course
Study and prepare anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection. Our pre-med online course is an all-inclusive class equipped with online resources that you can customize to suit your needs.
Who requires the SAT Subject Test?
European Medical Universities
If you have the minimum score as written in the following table, you may be exempted from the entrance exam.
|Croatia||Zagreb University||√||√||√||Minimum score 600 in each subject|
|Lithuania||Kaunas University (LSMU)||√||√||Minimum score 550 in each subject|
|Lithuania||Vilnius University||√||Minimum score 500|
- The test is one hour long
- 80 questions – Multiple choice
- (60 of the 80 questions are common to both Biology E and M, followed by 20 specialized questions for each section)
- 200-800 points
Topics on the test:
- Cellular and molecular biology
- Organismal biology
- Evolution and diversity
What We Offer:
- Textbook presentations
- Video lectures
- Practice questions
- Online live lessons
- Online mobile application
- Online support