St. Petersburg State Medical AcademySaint Petersburg State Medical Academy is one of the oldest, largest and most important medical schools in Russia. It was founded in 1907, in the historical city of Saint Petersburg, the second largest city in Russia.
Moscow Medical AcademyI.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy was initially founded in 1758 as the medical faculty of the Imperial Moscow State University. In 1930, the faculty received independent status and became the “First Moscow Medical Institute”.
Study Medicine in Russia
For English-speaking students interested in practicing medicine, medical schools in Russia offer students an alternate path to achieving their dreams. Studying medicine in Russia does not usually require an entry examination, and the admissions process is usually less stressful than universities in other countries where a large number of students apply for a limited number of available places in various schools of medicine.
Medical programs in English
English language programs give students access to modern labs, state of the art hospitals and a degree that is recognized by groups such as the World Health Organization and UNESCO. Medical education in Russia is considered as one of the best in the world. I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy and Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy are two of the largest academic institutions in the country and they offer medical programs English.
Why study medicine in Russia?
- Easy student visa application process
- No entrance exams needed
- High quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognised degrees
- Top notch facilities
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world
- Simple application and admission procedure
- Possibility of studying in English
- Safe medical study environment