English Communications Course
Experience the effectiveness and the convenience of our English Communications Course
Study and prepare anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection. Our pre-med online course is an all-inclusive class equipped with online resources that you can customize to suit your needs.
- 50 hours.
- 11 weeks.
- Twice a week.
- Each Lesson is two hours long.
The course entails
- Interview preparation (for university and job applications).
- CV/Resume writing preparation.
- Personal statement and motivational letter presentation.
- Oral presentation techniques.
- Debating skills.
- MMI (multi mini-interview) preparation.
- Vocabulary and grammar enrichment (ESL).
Why study with us?
- Gain confidence and experience in taking personal interviews.
- Learn how to prepare for verbal presentation.
- Learn debating skills.
- Learn how to write a personal statement for university.
- Learn how to write a motivational letter for university.
- Learn how to write a CV.
- Learn how to write formal letters and emails.
- Preparation for al types of interviews, university and job interviews.
- Academic English practice – verbal and written.
- 800 Euro
- May course – 3rd of May 2021 to the 7th of July 2021
- July course – 12th of July 2021 to the 15 the of September 2021
- October course – 4th of October 2021 to the 8th of December 2021
- Hours of the lessons are from 10am till 12pm (Swedish time) – 11am till 13pm (Israeli time)
|Lesson Number||Lesson Subjects|
|1||Introduction to course and “who am I”.|
|4||Interviewing – how to succeed|
|5||Motivational interviews/oral presentation practice/dealing with ethical scenarios/ interview preparation techniques.|
|6||Motivational interviews/oral presentation practice/dealing with ethical scenarios/ interview techniques and practice.|
|7||Analytical thinking – professional or scientific questions and general knowledge verbal practice/oral presentations/debating|
|8||Analytical thinking – professional or scientific questions and general knowledge verbal practice/oral presentations|
|9||Personal statement writing and presenting|
|10||Personal statement writing and presenting|
|11||CV writing – how to market yourself.|
|12||Motivational letter writing and presenting.|
|13||How to write formal letter and emails-working in a formal environment|
|19||Nerve calming techniques/ 3 station practice – confidence|
|20||3 station practice and Final lesson – conclusion of course|