Pre-med Live Online
Join our Pre-med courses in Prague!
*We are proud to announce that our course from Stockholm has been upgraded to an official Medical Foundation Year from Charles University, The First Faculty of Medicine in Prague and consequently, our frontal medical courses are held from now on from Prague, The Czech Republic within Charles University. At the same time, our live-online courses have been integrated to the same foundation year from Prague. For more information, please contact us or visit our Medical Foundation Partner, King Charles College.
Medical Doctor International Academy now offers a Pre-Med course which prepares students for European Medical school Admission tests. The courses are held in Prague and Tel Aviv every four months.
Study Medicine Abroad in English
Unlike medical schools in Sweden, the medical schools we represent in Europe do not require a pre-med course load and a bachelor degree. Students must have a high-school diploma and pass the medical school entrance exam. After that, med students are evaluated according to their performance and grades achieved in the European med school.
Studying medicine in Europe is an excellent solution for students who cannot afford or get into medical schools in their own country. There are several excellent medical programs taught in English which you can review here on our Study Medicine Abroad page.
Why ‘Medical Doctor’ Pre-med Course?
- Over 15 years of experience in preparing students for medical studies abroad.
- Small classes that guarantee personal attention.
- The program is designed to fit the demands of medical faculties abroad and therefore includes a large amount of academic material that will help students in their first pre-clinical years of school.
- A meticulous & high level of didactic instruction.
- During our premed course, we have representatives from some of the leading universities abroad come to our headquarters to speak with the students.
Length of our Premedical course:
– 22 Weeks (approx. 5 months)
– 38 Weeks (approx. 10 months)
Additionally Extra- Revision Classes will be available according to Student’s needs and request.
Our premedical Course subjects:
-Czech Language Lessons (more than 1500 hours for the longer course)
Included Course material
– PowerPoint Presentations available for all Subjects
– Practice books for all subjects
– Past-Examination Papers/Questions