M.D. International Studies now offers a Pre-Med course which prepares students for European Medical school Admission tests. The courses are held in Delhi, Stockholm, Berlin and Tel Aviv every four months.
Pre-Med course in Delhi
Pre-Med course in Delhi
Join our Pre-med course in Delhi!
Why MDIS Pre-med Course?
1. Over 12 years of experience in preparing students for medical studies abroad.
2. Small classes that guarantee personal attention.
3. Our premed course costs less than others, is more time effective (only 16-weeks), and has a higher success rate than similar courses offered by the universities abroad.
4. The program is designed to fit the demands of medical faculties abroad and therefore includes a large amount of academic material that will help students in their first pre-clinical years of school.
5. A meticulous & high level of didactic instruction.
6. During our premed course, we have representatives from some of the leading universities abroad come to our headquarters to speak with the students.
7. All of our staff has a medical background and is trained educational instruction.
8. We work with more than 10 partner universities around Europe.
Study Medicine Abroad in English
Students must have a high-school diploma and pass the medical school entrance exam. After that, med students are evaluated according to their performance and grades achieved in the European med school.
Studying medicine in Europe is an excellent solution for students who cannot afford or get into medical schools in their own country. There are several excellent medical programs taught in English which you can review here on our Study Medicine Abroad page.
Length of our Premedical course:
– October Course : 16 weeks,5 days /week – 4h/d
– February Course : 16 weeks -5 days /week – 4h/d
– April CRASH Course : 9 weeks – 5 days/week – 6h/d
*Additionally Extra- Revision Classes will be available according to Student’s needs and request.
Our premedical Course subjects:
Included Course material
– PowerPoint Presentations available for all Subjects
– Practice books for all subjects
– Past-Examination Papers/Questions
5200$ + VAT
Process of Registration :
- Sign our Agreement
- Pay the Registration-fee of 1200$ – this is part of the Total Course-fee (5200$) – this will save you a spot in our Course!
- Remaining Payment should be done when the Course starts – Payment can be done in several Installments.
– Bank transfer
Dates for pre-med courses in Delhi
October course – October 2, 2
January course – January 21, 2019– May 10., 2019