European University Cyprus’s School of Medicine
The faculty of medicine studies at the European University Cyprus is a leading medical education center in the island of Cyprus.
Modeled on EU Directives and other international health care standards.
For its facilities, the School has been awarded two prestigious international prizes for “Best Educational Installation” and for “Best Medical Solution” by the Crestron International Awards.
- Nobel Laureate (Chemistry 1988), Biochemist Robert Huber is a Professor of the School of Medicine.
- Nobel Laureate (Chemistry 2009), Biochemist Ada Yonath is an Honorary Professor of the School of Medicine.
- Fully accredited and listed in the International Medical Directory of FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of
International Medical Education and Research).
- Contact with faculty engaged in top-notch research
- Hands on experience using robot simulation
- Access to the most advanced medical laboratory facilities
- Dynamic and technology driven learning approaches
- Clinical training in public and private hospitals with the approval of the Cyprus Ministry of Health
- International students candidates from all over the world including Europe, Asia, America, Africa, and the
- The degree (6 years) prepares students for specialization, academia, research and/or immediate employment.
International Program Offers :
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Tuition fees for the academic year 2016-2017 are presently set at €19,000.
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) Admission interview
- The university offers dormitory accommodation.