La Sapienza University
About the University
The university is ranked among the top 30 universities in Europe & as of 2012 the 70th among the top 100 universities worldwide and is one of the best medical schools in Italy.
The university is consists of 11 faculties which are spread throughout the city. There are 3 faculties in the fields of medicine & health: The Faculty for Medicine & Dentistry, The Faculty for Medicine & Psychology, and The Faculty for Medicine & Pharmacy.
With over 200 years of academic experience, The Faculty of General Medicine has a rich tradition of medical excellence among medical schools in Italy and the world.
About the Place
Sapienza University of Rome is located in the Italian capital. Founded in 1303, it was the first university of Rome.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology
- General Medicine: $1,500 per year
- Approximately $1,000 per month