University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Iași
About the University
Today, over 3,000 students attend the various programs at the university, among which 600 are international students.
The University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Iași was founded in 1879 and is one of the best medical schools in Romania. named after Grigore T. Popa, who was a physician and one of the founders of the university.
About the Place
The university is located in the historical and cultural city of Iași, one of the largest cities in the country, located in northeastern Romania.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- General Medicine: $6,600 per year
- Approximately $660 per month (The univeristy offers housing options)