European University Cyprus’s School of Medicine
About the University
Modeled on EU Directives and other international health care standards.
For its facilities, the School has been awarded two prestigious international prizes for “Best Educational Installation” and for “Best Medical Solution” by the Crestron International Awards.
- Nobel Laureate (Chemistry 1988), Biochemist Robert Huber is a Professor of the School of Medicine.
- Nobel Laureate (Chemistry 2009), Biochemist Ada Yonath is an Honorary Professor of the School of Medicine.
- Fully accredited and listed in the International Medical Directory of FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of
- International Medical Education and Research).
- Contact with faculty engaged in top-notch research
- Hands on experience using robot simulation
- Access to the most advanced medical laboratory facilities
- Dynamic and technology driven learning approaches
- Clinical training in public and private hospitals with the approval of the Cyprus Ministry of Health
- International students candidates from all over the world including Europe, Asia, America, Africa, and the Middle East
- The degree (6 years) prepares students for specialization, academia, research and/or immediate employment.
About the Place
The faculty of medicine studies at the European University Cyprus is a leading medical education center in the island of Cyprus.