Dental Schools in Europe
Dental Schools in Europe are some of the oldest and most prestigious programs worldwide. Unlike dental schools in the US, dental schools in Europe are far less expensive and the admission process is far less tedious.
Dental school graduates receive a degree in dentistry (DDS or a DMD degree) and must then pass a dentistry licensure exam in order to practice dental medicine. The requirements for practicing dentistry vary from country to country and we suggest to inform yourselves about these requirements before applying to dental school.
Most of the dentistry Schools offer postgraduate training in: general dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery & oral pathology and pedodontics. In most cases in the EU, those interested in studying other dentistry related professions, such as dental technicians, dental assistants, dental hygienists, and dental nurses, receive their training at universities of applied sciences.
M.D. International Studies has close ties with many of the dental schools in Europe and even operate full cooperation programs which ensure the MDIs students’ acceptance to these dental programs.
The Dental schools in Europe which offer programs in English:
- European University Cyprus’s School Of Medicine
- The University of Zagreb
- Sapienza University in Rome
- Charles University in Prague
- Masaryk University in Brno
- Pilsen University in the Czech Republic
- Palacky University in Olomouc
- Odessa National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Debrecen University in Hungary
- Semmelweis University in Budapest
- Kaunas University of Medicine in Lithuania
- Szeged University in Hungary
- Pécs University in Hungary
- Comenius University in Slovakia
- Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Slovakia
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences in Poland
- University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Cluj Napoca
Back to Study Medicine Abroad