The University of Zagreb
Established in 1669, the University of Zagreb is the largest and oldest academic institution in Croatia and South-Eastern Europe. It now consists 30 faculties and 3 art academies and over 70.000 full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University is located in Croatia’s capital which is the country’s economical, cultural, sport and scientific center.
The Faculty of Medicine at the University of Zagreb is the best among medical schools in Croatia and was founded in 1918. the medical school has a long history of educating international students, dating as far back as the post World War II era.
The international program was established in 2003 and has trained over 1,000 doctors.
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Zagreb is the only veterinary medicine school in Croatia and was founded in 1919. The veterinary school has a long history of educating international students, dating as far back as the post World War II era.
Back to Study Medicine in Croatia
International Program Offers :
- 1) General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- 2) Veterinary Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as: Doctor of veterinary medicine
- General Medicine: 9,000 Euro per year
- Veterinary Medicine: 9,000 Euro per year
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) For Geneeral Medicine: Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- *M.D. International Studies is the formal representative of The University of Zagreb in the USA. The entrance exams are performed by university personnel at M.D. International Studies headquarters at the end of each pre-medical course.
- Approximately 500 Euro per month