Vilnius University was founded in 1579 and is one of the oldest universities in Central and Eastern Europe. The University’s Faculty of medicine, founded in 1781, comprises over 20 units and is considered to be one of the largest and most significant medical faculties. To ensure the studying process is both enjoyable and of the highest quality, the Faculty of medicine organizes learning in small groups.
The University also provides a unique opportunity to practise in one of Lithuania’s six largest hospitals and to benefit from early interaction with patients through visits to general practices.
Vilnius as the capital of Lithuania is the country’s largest city as well as its cultural, financial, research, and educational center. It draws attention not only because of its unique architectural character, but also due to its cultural events and attractions.
Since MD International Studies has helped over 1,000 students with acceptance to medical faculties abroad and the US. Through our unique connection with institutions, our course not only prepares students for entrance exams for international medical schools, but guarantees acceptance. In just 16-weeks you will learn biology, chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology. The course is taught by doctors, medical students and paramedics, in order to give students a clear, dynamic, and medically oriented understanding of the material. We offer small classes and personal tutoring in order to assure that our students acquire all the essential medical knowledge perfectly.
Back to Study medicine in Lithuania
International Program Offers :
- 1) General Medicine: a 6-year program with a Doctor of General Medicine degree
- 2) Dentistry: a 5-year program with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree
- 1) General Medicine: € 11000 per year
- 2) Dentistry: € 12960 per year
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) Completed pre-medical school or the MDIS pre-med course
- 3) Skype interview
- Approximately € 500 per month (The University offers housing options)