University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Cluj Napoca
This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
The Faculty of Medicine was founded in 1919 and since the early 90’s has been a part of the University of Medicine & Pharmacy in Cluj Napoca – rapidly becoming one of the leading medical schools in Romania.
The university is considered to be a very prestigious academic institution in Romania, and is ranked among the top three universities in the country.
Today over 5,000 students attend the various study programs available at the university.
The university has been conducting study programs in English and in French since 1997 and has trained hundreds of international students.
The city of Cluj Napoca is situated in northwestern Romania, in the Transylvania region, about 330 km north-west of the capital Bucharest. It is the second largest city in Romania and an important national center for culture, industry and education.
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- English test
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 6-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Pharmacology: 5-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
- * By the 4th clinical year students are required to know Romanian
- General Medicine: About 7,500 Euro per year
- Dentistry: About 7,500 Euro per year
- Pharmacology: About 7,500 Euro per year
*The tuition fees can be modified by the university from time to time.
Exact tuition fees can be found in the university website.
- Approximately 500 Euro per month
*Living costs may differ from student to student and the numbers shown are for reference only