Moscow Medical Academy
This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy was initially founded in 1758 as the medical faculty of the Imperial Moscow State University. In 1930, the faculty received independent status and became the “First Moscow Medical Institute”.
The academy is a very prestigious institution and is one of the leading medical schools in Russia and in Europe, and has been training international students since 1949.
In 1955, the institution was renamed after Ivan Mikhaylovich Sechenov, a Russian physiologist, who is considered to be the “Father of Russian Physiology”.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program
- Pharmacy: 5-year program
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma) with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- General Medicine: 1st year: $11,000. 2nd-6h year: $10,000
- Dentistry: 1st year: $11,000. 2nd-5h year: $10,000
- Pharmacy: 1st year: $7800. 2nd-5h year: $6800
- Approximately 700 € per month (The university offers housing options) Visit the official website