University of Comenius
The University of Comenius in Bratislava, Slovakia was was founded in 1919 and in 1939 gained the title of “The University of Slovakia.” Today it is the largest and oldest university and medical school in Slovakia. The university is located in the capital city of Slovakia, Bratislava, which is the cultural, economical, governmental and educational center of the country.
The university is named after Jan Amos Comenius, a 17th century Czech teacher and philosopher.
The university has been offering programs for international students since 1933.
Back to Study Medicine in Slovakia
International Program Offers :
- 1) General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- 2) Dentistry: 6-year program with a degree as MDDr. - "Medicinae Dentalis Doctor" - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- 1) General Medicine: $12,000 per year
- 2) Dentistry: $13,400 per year
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology
- Approximately $800 per month