About the university
This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
Masaryk University in Brno is the second largest university in the Czech Republic. The school was founded in 1919 as a counterpart to Charles University in Prague. Today, the university is composed of 9 academic faculties, including their International Medical School.
About the place
Masaryk University is located in the city of Brno, which is the second largest city in the Czech Republic. The city has a rich history and offers a colorful and exceptional cultural life making it one of the most popular medical schools in the Czech Republic.
International program offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- General Medicine: About 300,000 CZK per year
- Dentistry: About 340,000 CZK per year
*The tuition fees can be modified by the university from time to time.
Exact tuition fees can be found in the university website.
- Approximately 500 Euro per month (The university also offers housing)
*Living costs may differ from student to student and the numbers shown are for reference only
Leave your details and we’ll get back to you