This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
Masaryk University in Brno is the second largest university in the Czech Republic. The school was founded in 1919 as a counterpart to Charles University in Prague. Today, the university is composed of 9 academic faculties, including their International Medical School.
Masaryk University is located in the city of Brno, which is the second largest city in the Czech Republic. The city has a rich history and offers a colorful and exceptional cultural life making it one of the most popular medical schools in the Czech Republic.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- General Medicine: About 300,000 CZK per year
- Dentistry: About 340,000 CZK per year
*Prices are subject to change and it is advisable to check with the university in question.
- Approximately 500 Euro per month (The university also offers housing)