Palacky University in Olomouc
Palacky University in Olomouc was founded in 1573 as a public academic institution. Today, 22,000 students attend the university and there are 8 faculties, including the excellent medical faculty which is one of the leading medical schools in the Czech Republic.
The university is located in the city of Olomouc, located in the eastern part of the Czech Republic. The city has a rich legacy with historical monuments and architectural structures scattered throughout the countryside.
Palacky University in Olomouc – Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
Palacky university in Olomouc International Program Offers:
- General Medicine: €10,000 per year
- Dentistry: €11,800 per year
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- Approximately €500 per month (The university provides accommodations for €100 per month).