This university is represented by “Medical Doctor” in all its branches around the world.
Palacky University in Olomouc was founded in 1573 as a public academic institution. In 2017, 20,395 students attended the university. There are 8 faculties, including the excellent medical faculty which is one of the leading medical schools in the Czech Republic.
The university is located in the city of Olomouc, located in the eastern part of the Czech Republic. The city has a rich legacy with historical monuments and architectural structures scattered throughout the countryside.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dental Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Physiotherapy: 4-year program
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- For General medicine and dentistry programs: Entrance Exams: Written exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- For Physiotherapy program: Written exams in the subjects of Human biology and somatology, selected topics in social and natural
- Short interview
- Proof of English language – students of ‘Medical Doctor’ are exempt from this test
- General Medicine: About €12,500 per year
- Dentistry: About €14,000 per year
- Physiotherapy: About € 8000 per year
*The tuition fees may be modified by the university from time to time.
Exact tuition fees can be found in the university website.
- Approximately €450 per month (The university provides accommodations for €100 per month).
*Living costs may differ from student to student and the numbers shown are for reference only