Lviv State Medical University
Founded in 1661, Lviv State Medical University is the oldest of the medical schools n in Ukraine.
The university is located in the city of Lvov (Lviv), located in western Ukraine. The city is regarded as one of the main cultural centers of Ukraine.
Approximately 2,746 students attend the programs at the 38 departments of the university. Over 484 international students study at the faculty of medicine.
Back to Study Medicine in Ukraine
International Program Offers :
- 1) General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- 2) Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. - "Medicinae Dentalis Doctor" - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- 3) Pharmacology: 6-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
- 1) General Medicine: $4,300 per year
- 2) Dentistry: $4,800 per year
- 3) Pharmacology: $3,300 per year
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) Pre-Medical Course Diploma from M.D. International Studies.
- Approximately $500 per month (The university also offers housing options)