About the University
Poznań University of Medical Sciences was founded in 1919 as part of Poznań University. In 1951 it was reformed into the current, independent academic institution.
Poznan University of Medical Sciences has regularly been ranked among the best medical schools in Poland, and is currently considered to be the best medical school in Poland.
Poznań University of Medical Sciences has been conducting an English program since 1994 and today over 1,000 international students attend the different programs at the university.
About the Place
The city of Poznań is one of the largest and oldest cities in Poland, and is located in the western region of the country.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- General Medicine: 4-year program with a degree as MUDr. - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. - "Medicinae Dentalis Doctor" - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Pharmacology: 6-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma): must include biology plus one of the following: math, physics or chemistry
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology and Chemistry
- MD Program (6 year): 58 000 PLN/year
- Advanced MD Program (4-year): 64 000 PLN per year
- Dentistry: 58 000 PLN per year
- Pharmacology: 42 700 PLN per year
- Approximately 450 € per month.