St. Petersburg State Medical Academy
About the University
Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy is one of the oldest, largest and most important medical schools in Russia. It was founded in 1907, in the historical city of Saint Petersburg, the second largest city in Russia.
Today over 1,000 international students from more than 30 countries worldwide attend the various programs at the academy.
Interested in studying medicine in Russia? Make sure you check Moscow’s Medical Academy as well as the programs that the Ukraine and Lithuania have to offer.
About the Place
The academy is named after Ilya Ilyich Mechnikov a 1908 Nobel Prize winner in Medicine for his work on phagocytosis.
International Program Offers
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- General Medicine: 207 000 Rubles per year
- Approximately 600 € per month (The univeristy offers housing options) Visit the official website