Szent Istvan University, Budapest – Faculty of Veterinary Science
The legal predecessor of the Faculty of Veterinary Science, established in 1787, was one of the first veterinary schools in Europe. Its aim is to train qualified veterinarians, who can respond to the constantly changing expectations. The faculty has always been able to fulfill this mission excellently, because teaching, research, continuing education and consultations have always been considered as an inseparable part of the Faculty’s range of activities.
Today, about 500 international students attend studies at the university.
Budapest is the capital city of Hungary and serves as the academic, cultural and economical center of the country.
Return to Study Veterinary abroad
International Program Offers :
- English study program (6 years)
- German study program (6 years)
- Graduates of these programs receive the degree of "DVM- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine", recognized by the European Union and in Israel
- Veterinary Medicine- € 10,980 per year.
- Complete secondary school education (a high school diploma)
- A written entrance exam in Biology, Chemistry and Medical English
- Approximately € 600 per month
- The university does not offer accommodation