The University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary Medicine at Cluj-Napoca
The University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine was founded in Cluj-Napoca in 1906. The Faculty of Veterinarian Medicine was established in 1962 due to the necessity of a medical-veterinary teaching system at the national level, which was able to respond to the demands of animal breeding and animal health. Since it was founded, the faculty has trained 3,200 veterinarians, 120 of them foreign.
The city of Cluj Napoca is situated in northwestern Romania, in the Transylvania region, about 330 km north-west of the capital Bucharest. It is the second largest city in Romania and an important national center of culture, industry and education.
Return to Study veterinary abroad
International Program Offers :
- Veterinarian Medicine- a 6 year program
- Graduates receive the degree of "DVM- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine", recognized by the European Union and in Israel
- Veterinary Medicine- € 4,500 per year
- Complete secondary school education (a high school diploma)
- An exam in Romanian
- Approximately € 500 per month
- The university offers accommodations in dormitories