University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Science, Brno
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (FVM) is one of three faculties of the University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Science Brno. It is the direct successor of the Veterinary University established in December 1918. It is the only University of this type in the Czech Republic.
The city of Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Republic, located in the south-eastern part of the country. The city has a rich history and offers a colorful, variant cultural life.
Return to Study veterinary abroad
International Program Offers :
- Veterinary Medicine in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine - a 6 year program that emphasizes the clinical aspect of veterinary studies
- Veterinary Medicine in the Faculty of Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology- a 6 years program that concentrates on hygiene and ecology
- Graduates receive the degree of "DVM- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine", recognized by the European Union and Israel
- Veterinary Medicine- € 7,600 per year
- Complete secondary school education (a high school diploma)
- A written entrance exam in Biology and Chemistry
- Approximately € 550 per month
- The university offers accommodation in dormitories on a single room basis at € 120 per month