The University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary Medicine Iaşi
The University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Iaşi is a specialized institution of superior agronomic and veterinary medicine training, financed by the state. The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine was formed in Iaşi in 1961. In 1974 it was combined with the Faculty of Animal Husbandry, becoming the Section of Veterinary Medicine of the Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine.
After further reorganization in 1986, the faculty transferred into the Faculty of Agriculture, becoming the Department of Veterinary Science. Up to now, 3,000 veterinarians from all over the world were trained by the faculty.
The university is located in the historical and cultural city of Iași, one of the largest cities in the country, located northeastern Romania.
Return to Study veterinary abroad
International Program Offers :
- Veterinarian Medicine - a 6 year program (some of the courses are taught in Romanian)
- Graduates receive the degree of "DVM- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine", recognized by the European Union and in Israel
- Veterinary Medicine- € 4,500 per year
- Complete secondary school education (a high school diploma)
- An exam in Romanian
- Approximately € 600 per month
- The university offers accommodation in dormitories