Join our Pre-med course in Stockholm!
Pre Med Course
M.D. International Studies now offers a Pre-Med course which prepares students for European Medical school Admission tests. The courses are held in Stockholm, Berlin and Tel Aviv every four months.
Why MDIS Pre-med Course?
- Over 10 years of experience in preparing students for medical studies abroad.
- Small classes that guarantee personal attention.
- Our student have many options when it comes to continued medical studies. Our course not only prepares students for medical school in Europe, but also for the United States & Canada.
- Our premed course costs less than others, is more time effective (only 16-weeks), and has a higher success rate than similar courses offered by the universities abroad.
- The program is designed to fit the demands of medical faculties abroad and therefore includes a large amount of academic material that will help students in their first pre-clinical years of school.
- A meticulous & high level of didactic instruction.
- During our premed course, we have representatives from some of the leading universities abroad come to our headquarters to speak with the students.
- All of our staff has a medical background and is trained educational instruction.
Study Medicine Abroad in English
Unlike medical schools in Sweden, the medical schools we represent in Europe do not require a pre-med course load and a bachelor degree. Students must have a high-school diploma and pass the medical school entrance exam. After that, med students are evaluated according to their performance and grades achieved in the European med school.
Studying medicine in Europe is an excellent solution for students who cannot afford or get into medical schools in their own country. There are several excellent medical programs taught in English which you can review here on our Study Medicine Abroad page.