M.D. International Studies Website
M. D. International Studies (“The Site”) provides relevant information for students who intend to study medicine abroad.
M.D. International Studies’ policies, the site operators, as set out below, is to respect and protect the privacy of site users. The site has a high standard for security and protection of user privacy and allows users to browse without compromising privacy. By using this site and submitting any personal data, you agree that M.D. International Studies will use this data, in accordance with this privacy statement. If you have questions on these matters, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The policies written in the masculine form for convenience only, but of course is intended for women as well.
Registration for Services
To receive a counseling call, you will be required to provide personal information, including identifying information (full name),contact information (electronic address and telephone number) and the like. You are not required by law to provide this information, but without providing the information you cannot receive the required counseling.
Databases and Security
Use of Data
• To contact you.
• To improve and expand the services and content offered on the site, including creating new services and content corresponding to the requirements and expectations of users on the site, and to change or cancel existing services and content. The data used by the operators of this site will be primarily statistical data, which does not identify you personally.
Providing Information to Third Parties
M.D. International Studies will not transfer your personal data and information collected about your activities on the site (as these details and information identify you personally) to third parties, excluding the following cases:
– If M.D. International Studies receives a judicial order, instructing it to give details or information to any third party;
– In any dispute, claim, action, legal demand or legal proceedings between you and the M.D. International Studies;
-In any event that M.D. International Studies shall led to assume that providing the information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to yourself, your property or the person or property of a third party;
– If M.D. International Studies faces a threat of legal action against them (criminal or civil), for actions taken by you on the site;
– If M.D. International Studies receives a claim or complaint of any law violation, including, without derogating from the above, a wrong or offense committed against the laws of libel, privacy law, intellectual property law, the Penal Code or the Commercial Torts Law. In this case the site operators will be permitted to pass your information to the party claiming to be harmed by you or in accordance with a judicial order.
The site ite owners use “cookies” for on going and proper operation, including the collection of statistical data about the use of the site, verification of information, tailoring the site to your personal preferences and needs of information security. “Cookies” are text files created by your browser on command from site computers. Some cookies expire when you close the browser and others are saved on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies can contain information such as pages visited, length of time you spent on the site, where you came to the site, sections and information you would like to see when entering the site and more. They may also obviate the need to enter your details each time you visit areas of a site that require re-registration. Information on cookies is encrypted, and site operators take precautions to ensure that only computers can read the site and understand the information stored therein.
If you do not want to receive “cookies”, you can avoid them by changing the settings on your browser. To do this, please read the Help file of the browser. Remember, however, that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some services and features on the site or other Web sites. Moreover, you can delete the “cookies” on your computer at any time. Since “cookies” sometimes prevents you from having to enter usernames and passwords, do not delete them unless you are sure that you included all the details first necessary to use the site a safe place.