European University Cyprus’s School of Medicine
This university is represented by “Medical Doctor” in all its branches around the world.
Modeled on EU Directives and other international health care standards.
For its facilities, the School has been awarded two prestigious international prizes for “Best Educational Installation” and for “Best Medical Solution” by the Crestron International Awards.
- Nobel Laureate (Chemistry 1988), Biochemist Robert Huber is a Professor of the School of Medicine.
- Nobel Laureate (Chemistry 2009), Biochemist Ada Yonath is an Honorary Professor of the School of Medicine.
- Fully accredited and listed in the International Medical Directory of FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research).
- Contact with faculty engaged in top-notch research
- Hands-on experience using robot simulation
- Access to the most advanced medical laboratory facilities
- Dynamic and technology-driven learning approaches
- Clinical training in public and private hospitals with the approval of the Cyprus Ministry of Health
- International student candidates from all over the world including Europe, Asia, America, Africa, and the Middle East
- The degree (6 years) prepares students for specialization, academia, research, and/or immediate employment.
The faculty of medicine studies at the European University Cyprus is a leading medical education center in the island of Cyprus.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry Medicine – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Admission interview
- Tuition fees for the academic year are presently set in the range of €19,000 and €19,900 for Dentistry.
** Prices may be updated from time to time, so it is advisable to check on the university website as well.
- The university offers dormitory accommodation.