Pavia University was founded in 1361 and is one of the oldest medical schools in Italy and Europe. Today the university offers a wide range of study programs in different fields. There are over 23,000 students studying at 9 different faculties of the university.
The medical faculty at the university has a rich history as well as many world-renowned researchers.
The city of Pavia is situated in the northern part of Italy, 35km south of Milan. The university, along with several additional research institutions located in the area, make the city one of the most important academic centers in Italy.
Back to Study Medicine in Italy
International Program Offers :
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as "MUDr" - "Medicinae Universae Doctor" (M.D.) - Doctor of General Medicine
- General Medicine: $1,500 per year
- 1) Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- 2) Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- Approximately $1,000 per month