This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
The Medical University of Gdańsk was established in October 1945. It is the largest medical school in northern Poland and one of the leading medical schools in Poland.
Over 6,000 students, including hundreds of international students, attend the various study programs offered by the four faculties at the Medical University of Gdańsk.
The city of Gdańsk is located in northern Poland, on the coastline of the Baltic Sea. This location makes Gdańsk an important port town.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Pharmacology: 5.5-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology & Chemistry
- General Medicine: From 44,000 PLN per year
- Pharmacology: From 35,000 PLN per year
*Prices are subject to change and it is advisable to check with the university in question.
- Approximately 450 € per month (The university offers housing options) Visit the official website