For English-speaking students interested in practicing medicine, medical schools in Russia offer students an alternate path to achieving their dreams. Studying medicine in Russia does not usually require an entry examination, and the admissions process is usually less stressful than universities in other countries where a large number of students apply for a limited number of available places in various schools of medicine.
Medical programs in English
English language programs give students access to modern labs, state of the art hospitals and a degree that is recognized by groups such as the World Health Organization and UNESCO. Medical education in Russia is considered as one of the best in the world. .
Why study medicine in Russia?
- Easy student visa application process
- No entrance exams needed
- High quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognized degrees
- Top notch facilities
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world
- Simple application and admission procedure
- Possibility of studying in English
- Safe medical study environment