This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
Pilsen University is located in the city of Pilsen. The Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen was founded in 1945, as a branch of Charles University and in 1953 became an independent faculty and one of the leading medical schools in the Czech Republic. The medical school has trained over 6,000 doctors, who practice medicine both in the Czech Republic and in other countries around the world.
The city of Pilsen is located 90km south-west of the capital Prague. The city is renown for the “Pilsner” brewery as well as for its academic, economic and cultural center in the Czech Republic.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as “MUDr” – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma) Entrance Exams: Written & Oral exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology & Physics
- General Medicine: 300,000 CZK per year
- Dentistry: 340,000 CZK per year
- Approximately 450 € per month (The university provides accommodations for around 135 € per month).