Lviv State Medical University
This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
Founded in 1661, Lviv State Medical University is the oldest of the medical schools in Ukraine.
Approximately 2,746 students attend the programs at the 38 departments of the university. Over 484 international students study at the faculty of medicine.
The university is located in the city of Lvov (Lviv), located in western Ukraine. The city is regarded as one of the main cultural centers of Ukraine.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Pharmacology: 6-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- General Medicine: $4,300 per year
- Dentistry: $4,800 per year
- Pharmacology: $3,300 per year
- Approximately 350 € per month (The university also offers housing options)