Odessa State Medical University
This university is not represented by “Medical Doctor”.
Odessa State Medical University was established in 1900. The university is a member of the European & International Association of Universities and is the leading medical school in Ukraine.
There are 5 faculties, 55 departments, & 38 advanced training programs in 20 specialties at the university. A leading faculty in the university is the medical faculty, which has been offering an English program to international students since 1946. Over 6,000 students from Europe, Asia, Africa, & America have graduated from the university and are working successfully as doctors in 87 countries around the world.
Over 1,200 foreign students from more than 50 countries around the world are attending the undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the University.
The university is located in Odessa, a city situated in southern Ukraine, on the northwest shore of the Black Sea. Due to this location, Odessa has a major seaport and serves as an important industrial center. It is the fourth largest city in Ukraine.
- General Medicine: 6-year program with a degree as MUDr. – “Medicinae Universae Doctor” (M.D.) – Doctor of General Medicine
- Dentistry: 5-year program with a degree as MDDr. – “Medicinae Dentalis Doctor” – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Pharmacology: 6-year program with a degree as a PharmD. -Doctor of Pharmacy
- Complete secondary school education (a high-school diploma)
- General Medicine: $4,370 for the first year
- Dentistry: $5,120 for the first year
- Pharmacology: $3,980 per year
- Approximately 300 € per month (The university also offers housing options)